Monday, February 8, 2010

The Weekend

soooo come to find out that HEAVY bloating was due to the new bc pills I was prescribed! Im soo done with those things - maybe I should go back to the shot, I had no problems with that! Anyway, so the heavy bloating, now comes the period (because I stopped) taking the pills, just destined not to lose any weight.
Sat. I studied and cleaned up ALL DAY - ended up only eating wings
Sun. - Had a nice breakfast, biscuit and grits included AND had pizza and a salad for dinner! I have come to the conclusion it may be better if I tackle the no carbs challenge during the week and eat what I want on the weekends, actually that may be just a good way to do it for good. We will see - Im off to the gym! Yes finally some motivation!

1 comment:

  1. Well you just had a GOOD OLE TIME this weekend, huh? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete