Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catch up

Ok, so on Monday, I got back on the "healthy eating" wagon after who knows how long. The first day started off really well (operative word being started). I had my 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast (seasoned with some low sodium salt) and washed it all down with some water. For my morning snack, a clementine. Lunch came around and my stomach was talking to me. I had a bag of steamed veggies and some turkey and let's not forget more water. I was full, I was good (so I thought). Around 2 ish, my stomach started talking a little bit louder so had another clementine and some apple sauce. Stomach was not havin' it!!! Then to make it worse, my department had an early superbowl party!!! How could they do this to me on my first day?!?!? Didn't they get the memo that I was back on the wagon? Needless to say, with my stomach having a tantrum and those wings, hot dogs and cake looking like who knows what, I broke. I started off with a hot dog. I tore that thing up!! Best hot dog I ever had (not). But that wasn't enough. I went and had a slice of cake! Now I feel guilty. I should've stopped at the hot dog. Ok, I'll be better tonight. It's still early. I go home, have another bag of steamed veggies and turkey. I was good again, until an hour later. The bag of veggies had worn off. So now I'm lookin' and searchin' the whole house for a snack. Bingo, I found it!! Dulce de Leche ice cream!!! Yummy!! I did it again, I broke. So, looks like my first day was a bust. But there's always tomorrow. I promised myself I'd do better and I did. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment