Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Update!

Well, so much for easy breezy! LOL! I should have known not to even say something like that. On Friday morning, I woke up to my God awful period! Now even though the cramps were not as severe as they normally are (thanks to yoga), I was feeling BLAH! I just could not get in sync and I was craving everything under the sun! I didn't end up eating anything until about 3:00 and I completely blew off yoga on a day I needed it most. The good news is I kept to the diet. On Saturday I made it yoga early in the day and ate well. By the late evening I traveled down to my local liquor store and decided I would completely omit dinner and replace with a cocktail or 2. I ended up drinking more vodka than I can even remember! By Sunday, I woke up nursing a hangover but I pulled it together and had a lil breakfast and went to yoga! By evening time I was feeling like a deserved a little something sweet for all the water I am drinking and for keeping up with regular excercise (unlike my poor excuse for a yoga partner, lol)! So I had 4 teaspoons of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. My theory was that as long as it was in moderation it was okay... We will see how the rest of the week goes. Good luck chicas on week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment