Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3

It was destined for me to start this day off terrible. I had no time to boil an egg, or make turkey bacon, I was up and out. Boom so no breakfast! The only thing I could have that was in the office was COFFEE - ooops I did it again! But hell I had no breakfast. So lunch comes, I do ok, hot wings and a small (very small) side salad from Dominos. Here's where it becomes a HOT AZZ MESS. I am pretty sure that I will die, if I dont get anything to snack on for the remainder of the work day, so I head out to the Fresh Market, I get trail mix and cashews! Sounds good right.. well I ate ALL OF THEM! The only that saved me was that it was all "bulk" food and I probably only had a 1/4 cup of each or maybe a half! LOL. Hours past in the office Im still hungry and what do I grab?? COFFEE again- thats TWO cups in a day ( I rarely do that) but what do you do?? I go home, workout, and realize i have only cheese and fruit from 2 weeks ago in my refrigerator (but I also have weight watcher ice cream bars, oreo, chips ahoy and white yogurt pretzel 100 Calorie snacks, Vanilla Bean ice cream, granola, and cinnamon raisin bread) all shit I cant eat. Im STARVING.. please pray for me as it is now 11pm and I am STARVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment